#njmusic

Find posts and stories of the hashtag.

0 STORIES
Advertising

Recent Stories

Advertising

Top Post

2291630346449298006_31538893 instagram

Little over a month ago I released the first single off of my upcoming EP (y’all can find the link to that in my bio!).. Working on this has been the most fulfilling thing I’ve done for myself, musically, and I’ve been so excited to finish & share it. I’m about 75% of the way done, but I’m not sure when I’ll be able to finish the remaining 25%. It’s been a real bummer. And it’s caused me to really struggle with my creativity despite aaallllll of the free time I’ve had. After getting pissed @ myself for the lack of progress, I’ve accepted that you can’t force art and it’ll come together when it’s meant to. So whether you’re currently riding a creative wave or feeling a lil stuck, just trust that it’ll play out the way the universe intends. 🌊 #covid19 #music #creativity #acoustic #njmusic #newmusic #nj #newjerseymusic #localmusic

3 months ago 23
2333805010017580261_8539298424 instagram

Just wanna say I appreciate you all. Thanks for coming along for the ride

18 days ago 3
2332270241637306865_46724365 instagram

Just here being real okay at drums . . . . . . #drums #drummer #musician #womeninmusic #rock #captainmarvel #drumset #njmusic

30 days ago 14
2338857465644534581_181569410 instagram

Demos for a Difference drops on 7.3.2020 // Cant wait to share “Ready to Love” with you! // All proceeds to benefit the NAACP Legal Defense Fund // Will be available on band camp // @demosforadifference

20 days ago 16
2183767278380767932_299789025 instagram

Thank you to @thebrianfallon for donating his brand new @fender #Telecaster to @vendettaroseband guitarist, Ryan Graci! Brian‘s wish was to pay it forward towards a member of our community of young emerging artists. We cannot thank him enough for his generosity and dedication to our students. 🎸 . . . #njmusic #asburyparkmusic #guitaristsofinstagram

8 months ago 9
2346914788062125470_202548890 instagram

Throwback to playin music 🪕🎺🥁 . .. 📷: @killakove . .. ... .... ..... #music #njmusic #nj #njdiy #guitar #photo #photography

9 days ago 4
2293825800528310228_31538893 instagram

swim for the music that saves you 🌊

3 months ago 16
Advertising
Advertising